Monday, November 18, 2013

I have a blog? Oops, I forgot...don't be MAD

Well, it's been 5 months since my last blog post. Very sorry to those who still tune in but as most people do these days, the majority of my new work ends up on Facebook...but I'm finally getting around to updating the old blog. So enjoy this avalanche of recent work...

This is a MAD magazine from earlier this year...both versions with and without text. Not big on the graffiti fonts they used but it's kinda necessary to show this version as it completes the gag of the artwork.

This was created with a shaded pencil drawing, scanned, coloured and blended in Photoshop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Leo Kelly said...

Chris really enjoy the blog! Thanks for posting!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners